Friday, October 16, 2009

Football camp for girls in Bangalore

The Karnataka State Football Association (KSFA) will conduct a coaching-cum- selection camp for the girls aged between 16 to 19 years.

The selected players will be participating in the Junior Girls National Football Championship. This tournament is for the girls who are aged below Under-19.

The 8th edition of the Junior Girls National Football Championship will be held in next month at Orissa.

Players from the Karnaka state who are born on or after January 1, 1991 and not later than December 31, 1993 are eligible to report to the camp at the Bangalore Football Stadium on Tuesday, October 20 at 8 am.

4 comments:

diegostrikes said...

Well said!

If not, then I sincerely hope that a girls father, brother, teacher, boyfriend or her partner is reading and reacting.

What says?

sindhu732 said...

Shit !! I'm late for this :/ I was born on May 7, 1993. I've wanted to learn since soooo long. Any idea where I can learn ??
Plzz mail me at
sindhu_emerald@yahoo.co.in :)

Unknown said...

I m early I was born on 14th step 1990...can I still please try please please please

Unknown said...

I m early I was born on 14th step 1990...can I still please try please please please