Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pune FC signs striker P Muthu

New comer to the I-League Division 1, Pune Football Club (FC) has signed a striker, P Muthu to their roster.

Muthu hails from Chennai and he was awarded the Player of the Tournament in this year’s edition of Santosh Trophy.

Muthu has represented his state team, Tamil Nadu in the last 8 editions of Santosh Trophy. The striker stands 5’7’’ tall and had previously played for AGA Club, Chennai for last 10 years.

Muthu joins his team, Pune FC today in Goa. In all possibility, he will be making his debut in the I-League Division 1 by playing the match against Sporting Club De Goa on October 17.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post, it is great

Anonymous said...

Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you…

diegostrikes said...

hYlo m/s Anonymous, can I have your blog details please? :)